2012 – 2013 Paris, France
Personally in charge of the development and the communication for a website owned by the Agency (2 million users/month).
Tasks I performed during this experience:
– Invent and deploy new contents, games, or features.
– Co-working with foreign partners on a daily basis for technical development or support.
– Editorial Webmastering: Content selection, online tests via a testing server, upload done via a CMS.
– Community Management via Admin profiles on the website, and social media networks.
– In charge of the website gifts shop: selection, purchases and logistic.
– Newsletters conception and features development: wording, zoning, and briefing of the Design team.
– Analysis and report to the executive board.